[FSPA] Pinburgh & ReplayFX

William F. Wulf II psyque at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 09:42:37 EDT 2017

I had the opportunity to play Lyman Sheats in the first round on Thursday,
and had a blast in all my other matches as well.
I think this is the first time I didn't repeat playing against any one
between the two days.
I had a blast with Brian Nalley's 3D Pinball FX2 setup, at his "Best Games
You've Never Played" exhibit. I'd like to give him a big 'Thumbs Up' to him
for that one.

*William WulfLunaria, Ltd. Consultingpsyque at gmail.com
<psyque at gmail.com>410-428-0070*