[FSPA] pinburgh finals

Paul Liam McGlone pmcglone at erols.com
Tue Aug 1 16:15:17 EDT 2017

They switched to YouTube because it was expected to get a lot more traffic, because it is ….   YouTube.

So, I supposed they weighed that against any difference in YOUR user experience and YouTube won out.   Here is Mark posting on this a while back (April).  There was a thread on this list:

140,000 views all-time on Twitch.  40,000 already just on the PAPA 20 video on Youtube.  Bowen basically got it right; Youtube is where our userbase is located, but Youtube Live wasn’t a thing when we got started, so we didn’t really have a choice.

People have spent a combined 375 days watching that PAPA 20 video in only a few weeks.

For that specific video:
Roughly 95% male
60% USA Viewers
159 Likes from all over
5 Dislikes, 3 from the USA, 1 from the UK, and 1 from Sweden
Average view duration: 13min 28sec

mhs