[FSPA] deep ball trails/dremel?

Deb Kapke alightningbug at me.com
Wed Aug 2 14:11:10 EDT 2017

I'm not sure that I'd call Magic Erasers extremely abrasive, but they do work like a super-fine sand paper sponge. So, yes, they are abrasive.

They're made of melamine foam -- almost glass-like microscopic filaments with a flexible structure. They feel like a sponge and not very scratchy to the touch.

I'd imagine a Dremel is pretty abrasive to a certain extent too.