[FSPA] powder coating piggyback

Steve Peck speckking at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 21:09:06 EDT 2017

Hey All,

thinking about powder coating my habitrails and the legs/rails/lockdown bar
of my corvette a nice candy red (glossy). it would be sometime in the next
couple months.

there's a minumum order at the place i'm going to, i believe i'm meeting
the minimum ($120) for ALL of that, so if anyone wants to piggyback on my
order it should be very inexpensive to throw a couple extra habitrails or
legs in.

just putting this out there in case anyone else wants bright red glossy
powder coating as well and wants to get in on my order

if you're interested please contact me off list at speckking at gmail.com

thanks,
Steve