[FSPA] the "new" Town Hall

Jon lifeinthewoods at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 11:06:56 EDT 2017

IJ4 is a dollar a play and plays like garbage.  Town Hall didn't change
much.  Just a new coat of paint, expanded liquor store (which took the pin
area) and ... windows! You're College Park time is better spent buying
overpriced but rare games at Padora's Cube (copy of Lufia II for $120 has
been there forever) or going to Board and Brew.

~Jon