[FSPA] Future of Mighty Mike's League

Brian Leonard unclebrian at spindry.com
Mon Aug 14 12:50:32 EDT 2017

Of course you are right about getting folks involved, but wasn't the move
to RZG an emergency measure?  Where else could the league have finished up?
 Nowhere I can think of that wouldn't also generate complaints.  I guess
that (with permission, of course) the league could have moved to someone's
house, but it would then give that player or players an unfair advantage.
Were any other solutions proposed by the complainers?