[FSPA] Future of Mighty Mike's League

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Mon Aug 14 13:18:19 EDT 2017

The place is a brewery and they are open doing work on Mondays, but it is just the milling/brewing, etc.  They have a huge tasting area and several other big rooms, and a big food/drink menu.  The thing is the manager is on board for having the league there, and actually originally approached me for games to have a bit of a barcade to bring more food/beverage business, but apparantly his owner is not on board yet.  I did put a pinball and a multicade a couple months ago to test the waters, and they are doing OK for their limited hours, but convincing the owner is the tough part.  And the sad thing is the pinball area is so underutilized as it is an large overflow area and not well climate controlled, but liveable, so its not like they are giving up prime spot for tables.   -Roland