[FSPA] Future of Mighty Mike's League

J. Bell svubell at msn.com
Mon Aug 14 15:04:09 EDT 2017

Monday or Tuesday work fine...  As long as there is good beer & food I'm in.

Have you thought about Mustang Sally's in Chantilly, they actually already have a pinball machine or two onsite (Star Trek and Kiss - both stern)... They might be open to the idea. Especially since they seem pinball addict friendly...

http://msbrewing.com/

[http://msbrewing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/8364_1599798857009359_4048495329623962743_n.jpg]<http://msbrewing.com/>

Mustang Sally Brewing Company | Chantilly, VA<http://msbrewing.com/>
msbrewing.com
Mustang Sally Brewing Company (MSB) is the largest brewing facility located in Fairfax County, Virginia. The science of brewing and the art of beer.

J.