[FSPA] Save the date: FSPA end-of-season party: Saturday, September 23

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Thu Aug 17 11:31:08 EDT 2017

Yeah I’ve been trying to start the finals earlier so players that work in the evening don’t run late.  Likely will start at noon, so most players should be done by 4 or 5pm.

Also, I’ve updated the regional calendar to include the FSPA party, calendar can be found here that shows all events upcoming for the remainder of the year:  http://pinholicsanonymous.com/regional-calendar/

Mighty Mike’s has been removed from the calendar for the Fall but will be re-added once new plans are formulated/determined.