[FSPA] Open House

Paul Liam McGlone dwifairfaxatty at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 21:50:42 EDT 2017

Hello, Rob and Audrey,

Can I please get your address?   I’m a “maybe” but I definitely won’t eat much so please don’t count me.

Thanks for inviting us!

Paul

> On Aug 16, 2017, at 10:23 PM, rw55dodgers--- via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org <mailto:fspa at fspazone.org>> wrote:
>
> Having a very informal open house this Saturday (19 Aug) from about 3pm until 10pm in Laurel Md.
>
> Will be very simple with the food: Hamburgers, Hot dogs & Chix legs.  A couple of salads (potato, macaroni & cole slaw).  Food served at about 5pm.
>
> Pool will be open and pinball on & a couple of yard games.
>
> Come and go as you please.
>
> Couple of my sisters and their family might be there also and of course daughter and grandson.
>
> For those who don't know my address send email to get it: rw55dodgers at aol.com <mailto:rw55dodgers at aol.com>.  Will be out of town Thur & Fri, will respond as soon as I can.
>
> Please also RSVP so I know about how many rolls to get, rest of food is fine.  Bring a dish if you wish.
>
> Thanks,
> Rob T

Paul Liam McGlone
10513 Judicial Drive, Suite 201
Fairfax, Virginia   22030
703 273-2750
www.mcglonelaw.com <http://www.mcglonelaw.com/>

Learn to Protect Your 4th and 5th Amendment Rights with the McGloneLaw SmartPhone App!

Visit our App site here <http://www.mcglonelaw.com/reports/mcglone-law-firm-4th-amendment-app.cfm> to download our Free App for I-Phone or Android.