[FSPA] Update on Mighty Mikes alternative venue

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Mon Aug 21 16:28:47 EDT 2017

Thank you Ken, and yeah it is crazy all the details and work that goes on behind the scenes to get pinball accounts and/or a Pincade started.  Most establishments unfortunately still see pinball as a "tacky" or "bad-boy" thing, or a "washed-up" game ...been battling these misconceptions forever it seems.  And the places or landlords that see pinball for what it is today, simply don't have the room.  And thanks to all the FSPA'ers that eMailed me off-line to offer suggestions, etc. since my update.  Good luck to everybody at tonight's Summer finals match!   -Roland