[FSPA] MM playoffs tonight

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 17:53:37 EDT 2017

I hope everyone enjoyed the eclipse under the clouds and the heavy rain as
I did.

I just want to remind the MM players that the playoffs are tonight, here
are the current playoff standings:

A division:
Julie Schober
David Barber
Joe Schober
Mike Barber

B division:
Matt Burke
Ethan O'Toole
Tom Feick
Jon Stephanou

C division:
Joel Shprentz
Angela Pecora
Tony Stone
Denice Thornton

We begin game picks at 7:45, if you are late, you could lose you picks.
We begin the playoffs at 8:00, if you are late, the next present player
will take your spot.

Lastly, if you have not done the survey yet, please take a few minutes to
complete it as the results will be very helpful to us for figuring out what
to do for next season.  https://goo.gl/forms/XBHDAO5hBL0zhG4f1

Good luck in the playoffs, see you there!

-Edan Grossman