[FSPA] GHOSTBUSTERS Pro from MM's 4 Sale

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 10:54:46 EDT 2017

I hate to have expensive equipment sitting around not earning money so if anyone wants to buy, at a significant discount below what the discounted prices of them go for on-line, eMail me off-line at JOYALRJ at aol.com (serious inquiries only, no curiosity seekers please).  It has only been played by the league a few hours on a few nights, and everyone that has played it knows it is one that plays very well and does not have the same play field ghosting issues that so many have ...so no risk to buyer by having to roll the Stern-quality dice, which these days is a huge advantage (being able to see what you buy with it already out of the box).  When or if the other account comes through to resume the MM's league I can just get another one if they are still made.

-Roland
Professional Amusements, LLC
LOCAL tel: 703-481-1313 or Toll FREE 1-877-4-PINBALL