[FSPA] Mighty Mikes playoffs results correction

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 13:38:25 EDT 2017

I sent out this email earlier today, but I found out it bounced.  I think
it had something to do with the attachments from the original email.  Here
is what I tried send out earlier...

Correction:

Julie's score on GB is supposed to read 34,290,710.  I am not sure where
that 71mil came from.  Her getting 1 point for that game is correct.

The MET head to head in group A, Mike did not triple David's score...  Mike
should have a 3 and David should have a 1 for that game.

The total scores should be:

   1. Mike Barber - 13 pts
   2. David Barber - 12 pts
   3. Julie Schober - 8 pts