[FSPA] RedZone Fight Night

Paul Liam McGlone dwifairfaxatty at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 18:03:46 EDT 2017

Redzone is having a big event tonight, so there will be cover, increasing as the night goes on, and later on, there may not be any room to play pinball.

I’m not expecting a lot of my Irish friends to be up there tonight, but everybody is welcome, as always!

FWIW, this “fight” spectacle is gearing up to be one of the biggest international televised/viewed events ever, in terms of box office revenue and advertising.   Could easily be a billion dollars for a ten minute fight.

I won’t miss it.   Biggest thing since the total eclipse of the Sun!

PMc

Paul Liam McGlone
10513 Judicial Drive, Suite 201
Fairfax, Virginia   22030
703 273-2750
www.mcglonelaw.com <http://www.mcglonelaw.com/>

Learn to Protect Your 4th and 5th Amendment Rights with the McGloneLaw SmartPhone App!

Visit our App site here <http://www.mcglonelaw.com/reports/mcglone-law-firm-4th-amendment-app.cfm> to download our Free App for I-Phone or Android.