[FSPA] FSPA: Red Zone Grill Results for 11/30/2017 (Meet #10)

thatpinballgirl at aol.com thatpinballgirl at aol.com
Fri Dec 1 00:31:05 EST 2017

Hey RZG>>>
I was extended on a west coast work trip this week and unable to get a flight back in time to play tonight.
dI have used my three sets of preplays this season as I missed week 1, week 3 and week 4.
I'm thinking my play for tonight should have been forfeits unless the rules allow for any unused preplay scores  to be used instead of striking the whole set when any are used.
I'm ok either way but just wanted to throw that out there as Deb texted me that Bob was not there and Edan you might not be aware that I had previously missed weeks and used preplay scores.
Please check the rules and/or my previous preplay score usage and correct the outcomes of group 8 /playoffs if necessary.
Thanks,
Jessica