[FSPA] VBH machine condition

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 19:10:22 EST 2017

Adding on, here are some specific machine notes:

   - Aquarius: has a fresh coat of wax, so it's moving pretty good for it's
   advanced age.
   - Theatre of Magic: The Spirit Ring is working again.  I think it was
   disabled because of resets or something?  Anyway, it's playing fine now.
   - Airborne: The slingshots should be working again.
   - Cleopatra: The yellow drop target is still broken, I think Scott said
   he might try to fix it on Tuesday.
   - Tron: An attempt was made to adjust the slingshots.  They have been
   upgraded from "overly sensitive" to simply "really sensitive."  Also, new
   LED flipper buttons are installed so you can bask in the blue glow of The
   Grid while you play.  I played a few test games and didn't notice a
   difference, but anyone concerned about that should play a practice game or
   two.
   - Medieval:  is unfortunately still working.

    --- Dave

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 6:42 PM, Scott Sidley via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org>
wrote:

> Thanks to Todd Yoder and Dave Hubbard,
> things are pretty much ready to play on Wednesday.
>
> Also Tron is more blue than ever,
>
> And Baywatch has visible Surf boards.

"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."