[FSPA] Looking for FSPA party hosts

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Mon Dec 4 00:43:18 EST 2017

Hi folks...

It's that time of the season again for us to solicit for hosts for the FSPA end-of-season party.  Due to the upcoming holidays, and also the lengthy off-season until Spring, we traditionally have this party in early-to-mid-January, but of course it'd be at the discretion of the host.  Remember that you don't need to have a lot of games to host a party, just a willingness to host!  We can also help out with food prep and suchlike.  Don't be shy!  So if you'd like to have the shortest drive ever to an FSPA party, please drop me a note in E-mail.

Thanks!

--Joe