[FSPA] VBH Playoffs are Tonight and Will be Livestreamed!

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 6 09:56:21 EST 2017

Tonight is the 6.02 x 10^23* edition of the VBH League Playoffs!

In A Division it will be Dave Hubbard, Dustin Rosenberry, Rich Achterberg, and Jake Peterson.

In B Division it will be Gregg Giblin, Ellen Surles, Mike Oehler, and Dana Ost (La Cheeserie!)

In C Division it will be Bob Latta, Rob Thomas, Garrett Maury, and Audrey Bonsignore.

First alternates for each division are Joe Kosack for A, Jason Charlton for B, and Mark Whipple for C.

Livestream (twitch.tv/fspapinball) should be up by 8:00.  We will pick some interesting machines to start and then move focus as needed to try and capture the most interesting games.  We have announcers, but are in need of scorekeepers for tonight.  If you are free and want to help out, it would be greatly appreciated!

See you tonight!

Joe K

*  Number may be slightly exaggerated.