[FSPA] Maryland Pingolf Championships

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 9 00:02:14 EST 2017

I thought everyone had heard, but early signers got slotted at 4pm as a courtesy so they didn’t have to show up at 1pm.  You can show up at either and it will work for you.

With respect to snow, I’m going to make a decision in the morning once I see the morning forecast.  After seeing some updates a few minutes ago, it’s about a 50/50 chance of postponing the tournament.  Stay tuned.

Joe K

Sent from my iPhone