[FSPA] Red Zone Grill Playoff Results

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 12:13:33 EST 2017

Well it was a great scene at RZG on Thursday.  We ended up playing pretty
late as everyone wanted to play Game of Thrones and Dialed In so there were
some long wait times.  Plus, what else can I say, there's some mad skillz
and people just played and played and played. :)

Thanks to Scott for handling the funds and thanks to CJ for bearing the
prize burden.  Also thanks to Dan C. for arranging the prizes so
enticingly.  It looked like a Thanksgiving buffet!

Week 0 for next season is 1/18/18.  Have a safe and happy holiday season
and I'll see you next year!

Bob J.

The results!

A Division