[FSPA] GUARDIANS (pro) plus STAR WARS (Premium) coming to SILVERBALL SANCTUM

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Sun Dec 17 13:19:31 EST 2017

Hi everyone, just a quick update on Silverball Sanctrum in Sterling...  Seems everything that could possibly go wrong or be delayed with this place, did so.  It truly will be the "Christmas miracle" if it finally gets done, LOL.  But I think by this upcoming weekend (right before Xmas) it should be ready to open on a limited basis, unless I make a conscious decision to delay it until after Xmas.  Two brand new Stern games, Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro) and Star Wars (Premium, had to have the super cool hyper loop) will be joining the rather new Ghostbusters (Pro) that was added to Mighty Mikes just a couple weeks before the location's demise.  Once these games are in, hopefully end of this week, and right before Xmas, we should be good to go.  Thanks for your patience, its been a very trying time, especially with the holidays and the addition of my foster son (which is going great btw).

-Roland