[FSPA] Shipping Games?

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 11:21:57 EST 2017

They do as little as possible.  Safe shipping is the shipper's
responsibility.  I've had games shipped to me that were strapped to a
pallet in perfect condition.  I've also had games arrive (via Uship which I
don't recommend) in the middle of somebody's SUV wrapped in plastic and
that's it.  When I was a LOT younger I worked in warehouses.  Almost
everyone working there would have met the criteria for a DUI walking
around.  It's a boring job, what else are ya gonna do? ;)

I shipped a game to a guy in the original Stern box once which I felt
pretty good about.  When I shipped my ACDC I spent probably 2 hours
protecting every corner and side with a layer of cardboard, blankets,
another layer of cardboard and an entire roll of shrinkwrap.  They both
arrived unscathed.

Given the way the universe is headed if I personally did a long-distance
transaction more than 1-2K I'd use an escrow service.  PayPal hasn't F'd me
but lots of people have lost their money and their games so caveat emptor.

Bob