[FSPA] VBH open on Sundays???

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 12:52:49 EDT 2017

Gregg is correct.  In the summers they tend to have less recurring weekend
events (i.e. leagues or tournaments) so weekend hours are a bit ad-hoc.
Best option is to call and ask, or let one of us know what your plans are
and we can find out more on Wednesday at league.

If you're thinking of a tournament there (selfie, other) then let us know
ASAP what your intended date(s) are and we can find the right people to ask.

       --- Dave

On Sun, Jul 2, 2017 at 11:56 AM, Gregg Giblin via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org>
wrote:

> Depends if they have an event scheduled.  Best to call them and see.   In
> any event, Gregg’s Place is open most Sundays including today.
>

> On Jul 2, 2017, at 10:58 AM, Kevin Stone via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org>
> wrote:
>
> Any of our VBH players know if it is open on Sundays and if so what time?

"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."