[FSPA] Thanks Roland

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Mon Jul 3 12:29:55 EDT 2017

Thanks Jon!  Appreciate the feedback.  Still not out of the woods yet with Stern and some issues with them (not the operation of the game, it plays great actually, the 5 games I played) but I convinced them to let me use it and resolve things later as it has been costing me $$$ just sitting there.   If anyone wants to play a game that literally has only 5 plays on it, head down to Mikes!    And hope everyone have a Happy 4th ...and if anyone is down at OC yell to me if u see me at the Polynesian condo on 3rd street, my unit is in the middle of building and will be decorated for the 4th starting later today.  -Roland