[FSPA] Attack from Mars Remake lands at VUK!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 23:14:10 EDT 2017

There is such a thing as an embarrassment of riches… AFMR has replaced the
generally reviled Ghostbusters. I think it’s a premium — it has the large
screen with high-quality upscaled animations, but doesn’t have the giant
Martian on the top. The flippers are currently massively overpowered… they
may need to get dialed back a bit before the ball starts taking chunks out
of the plastics in the back. But otherwise it’s playing great!

In addition to adding it to our league lineup, it’s also one of the
July/August selfie league games… so play early and often!