[FSPA] Swinging from a vine to Mighty Mikes ...

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 15:42:18 EDT 2017

I played the Jungle Lord before we moved it in to MM yesterday and it was
completely playable, no switch or light issues.  I intend to put it in the
lineup tonight and for the rest of the season.  I'll get there early and
put a few test games on it before we start.

As for a machine that everyone is good at but me...  Wheel of Fortune might
be a start, I refuse to learn that game.  Orbitor 1 could be another, but
good luck finding one.