[FSPA] Swinging from a vine to Mighty Mikes ...

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Mon Jul 10 17:06:01 EDT 2017

I can certainly appreciate that machines break.... But we were down a machine for an entire season while being promised one was coming.  I didn't even mention the GB issue... I replied initially to thank you for doing more for MM but instead you want to start attacking me?  You say the frustrations were unfounded but yet you had multiple people expressing the same frustrations.... And people have mentioned helping you move machines and i believe someone even brought up that they'd be happy to place one of their machines but you completely ignored that email and instead decided to jump all over Mario.  Also, I personally never once said anything about the machines not being maintained.... I even brought that up in the previous thread and gave you credit for that but, again, you ignored it and continued complaining because we were trying to address our frustrations. I also never complained about the breakdowns because I understand that these things happen - it was just frustrating when they happened while already being a machine down..... I like MM and I appreciate your work and effort but it's absolutely frustrating that no one can bring up a concern without you feeling completely attacked and, as in this case, I can't even thank you for an improvement and going above and beyond without you taking offense and trying to convince us that we were never frustrated.