[FSPA] Swinging from a vine to Mighty Mikes ...

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Mon Jul 10 18:37:31 EDT 2017

Apologies, I never got the email from Mario that you're talking about.... Not sure if the list failed to send it to me or what the scenario was but because of that I thought your reply was directed at me....

As I said, I appreciate your efforts and I'm stoked about having 7 machines... It's far more than I was ever expecting.