[FSPA] XMen @ Joel, Dialed In Bluetooth @ all?

ethan at 757.org ethan at 757.org
Thu Jul 13 12:37:44 EDT 2017

> that's odd ... actual LED flashers should be sharp and bright as heck, and
> the GI and inserts should be off during strobe multiball, shouldn't they?

It strobes when the saucer is defeated, which on the original I think had
more punch. When Strobe Multiball kicks in, it isn't bad with the LED
array only. Hmmmm maybe the LEDs are are bright as the original Xeon but
with brighter GI...

The Xeon strobes will wear down though, that is a true upside to LED
array. In 10 years all the AFMR will have working strobes still :-)

--
Ethan O'Toole