[FSPA] XMen @ Joel, Dialed In Bluetooth @ all?

ethan at 757.org ethan at 757.org
Thu Jul 13 12:40:39 EDT 2017

> Ethan, that is the first thing i noticed about AFMr, the genuine strobe
> was replaced with LED's and like you said, lacks the punch that made the
> original so cool, and its even lessor of an impact because of all the
> brighter GI LED's and play field LED inserts.  Luv the fact that Dialed
> in is an original title though.  And btw, i have Dialed In adjusted so
> that the Phone VUK no longer kicks the ball SDTM a lot.  -Roland

Agree on the LEDs, but it will last longer without maintenance. When I was
helping out down at Flippers one of the first things I did was to rebuild
the driver board for his AFM and replace strobe, and new neon transformers
for CV and SWEp1. Gotta keep those game specific special things alive!

  Re: Dialed In - Awesome! So the little theatre box (no not that Theatre!)
magnet holds ball, it whips it SDTM sometimes :-) But there are ways to
save the ball from it I believe.

Good times. I haven't gotten around to GoT or Hobbit there yet.

--
Ethan O'Toole