[FSPA] XMen @ Joel, Dialed In Bluetooth @ all?

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 15:06:08 EDT 2017

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Stephen Jonke via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org>
wrote:

> Edan tried the bluetooth on Dialed In and it didn't seem to do anything
> either. The iOS version of the app seems to be fixed now, but no idea when
> and how it's supposed to function. I hope other players can't mess with
> your game.

I've kinda wondered about this... what's to stop someone else from loading
the app and interacting with the game during those times while you're
playing?  That seems like a potential nightmare in any sort of competition
setting.

       --- Dave

"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."