[FSPA] FSPA: Volleyball House Results for 07/12/2017 (Meet #7)

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Thu Jul 13 16:25:35 EDT 2017

Dave H wrote...

> Wasn't there some discussion about making the league software reject scores that don't end in zero unless specifically tagged as something that can end in non-zero?  This keeps happening.  Even a simple JS dialog that says "Score doesn't end in zero, are you sure?" would catch this.

Oh, it's on my list, along with the associated logic to flag if an unreasonably low or high score is entered for a machine.  In all cases, it'll be just a warning, not an outright rejection.

The reality is that most of the time I have allotted to work on the League Manager is consumed by supporting the steady stream of new leagues that sign up to use the software, or that want rules changes ... so "nice to have" features like this are slow to get done.

--Joe