[FSPA] XMen @ Joel, Dialed In Bluetooth @ all?

timpet2 at verizon.net timpet2 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 16 00:30:52 EDT 2017

I agree. Gary, take note!
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone
------ Original message------From: Stephen Jonke via FSPA Date: Sat, Jul 15, 2017 11:40 PMTo: FSPA main discussion list;Cc: Stephen Jonke;Subject:Re: [FSPA] XMen @ Joel, Dialed In Bluetooth @ all?
I think it's easily JJs best game. Really fun play field and fun rules. And not licensed!
Steve
On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 10:54 PM Dan Reynolds via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:
i got to play Dialed In today!
i couldn't tell if the app was working properly or not.  it didn't appear to do anything during my first game, and i was afraid i would knock it off the glass with a healthy nudge, so i put it away after that.  i had some very long balls and a number of multiballs.  my best score was just under a million.  overall, i loved the thing.  great flow, tons to do, and some very fun modes and satisfying shots.
both of my kids (6 and 9 years old) had a great time with it as well.  their favorite mode was the Emoji mode.  My favorite was the selfie mode, where it took dozens of pictures of the player and posted them on the screen.  (every switch hit was a snapshot, constantly putting up new pics).  also, several modes were named after other Lawler games -- Whirlwind, Earthshaker, and so on.  this really is the most pure fun and entertaining pin i've played in a very long time!  i think it's a real home run for JJP, even without the app.