[FSPA] TourneyGuru signups

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 21:26:35 EDT 2017

I wondered about this as well - Joe, are you planning to curate the banks
real-time at Pinburgh?  It's virtually guaranteed that a few machines will
give up the ghost and be replaced.  If the banks aren't updated, this
leaves no way to enter comments on replacement machines.

           --- Dave

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 8:17 PM, Gregg Giblin via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org>
wrote:

> Oh I see.  If you pick the machine through “browse machines” the pencil
> isn’t available.
> Thanks
> Gregg
>
> On Jul 18, 2017, at 7:21 PM, Joe Schober via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Gregg wrote...
> >
> >> I’m not seeing how you can input notes.
> >
> > Click on a bank.
> > Click on a machine in that bank.
> > Click on the pencil near the top of the page.
> >
> > The notes are per-machine-per-bank, because they're intended to be
> comments on any idiosyncrasies of a *specific* machine... so, "On the
> Twilight Zone in bank 22, there's no tilt, but the slot machine kickout
> goes SDTM!"  But the Twilight Zone in bank 44 might be the exact opposite,
> very tilty but a clean kickout.  So the comments need to be per-bank.
> (There aren't many duplicate machines at Pinburgh, but there may be a
> few...)
> >
> > --Joe

"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."