[FSPA] 1st time at Pinburgh

Max Baskin chaosrunner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 14:32:24 EDT 2017

Honestly, it's not that most people are dicks. Frankly, having put in over
100 hours of volunteer time between the first 2 ReplayFXs and the last 2
PAPAs, I've been overwhelmed by how nice players have been, even the ones
known for...colorful behavior. I just like to bring it up because it IS a
crapload of work and sore feet and hearing that thank you is a great pick
me up. 😀