[FSPA] Alternate Route to Pittsburgh

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Mon Jul 24 14:40:57 EDT 2017

That part is, yes.... but Waze's routing has been getting more and more
odd since Google has been mucking with things. I tend to think it's
Google trying to gather data from routes that no one ever takes -- which
would be fine if I could opt in for that but, as usual, Google isn't
very upfront about what it's doing.

The one problem with disabling toll roads is for when I'm going
somewhere that a toll road actually IS a help and it just outright
ignores it.