[FSPA] Mighty Mikes Score issues

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 14:38:17 EDT 2017

In group 3 on Avatar, Brian's score reads, "3,509   " plenty of empty space
left for three more digits.  Does any player from that group know Brian's
score? (Players in that group: Brian K., Bob M., Jon, and Jason)

In group 5 on Jungle Lord, Rudy's score reads, "8060".  Is this score
correct?  (Players in that group: Rudy, Matt B., Allison, and Denice)

Here are the unofficial results:
http://fspa.league.papa.org/meetResults?leagueId=10&latest=true
Note, I put an "NC-Forfeit" on Brian's Avatar score just to use as a
placeholder.  I'll plug in the correct score as soon as I find out what it
is.

-Edan