[FSPA] Tickets

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 21:05:52 EDT 2017

Eric Schoch wrote...

> I didn't know if there would be a big line to purchase tickets that I could avoid by getting them tonight

I don't know how big the ticket purchase line will be at 9 AM Thursday... presumably almost everyone at that time will be Pinburgh players, and I'd suspect that most of them have already bought their ReplayFX pass, but not sure.

If you pre-purchase, you should be able to pick up your pass at the PPL Clubhouse during the day Wednesday, which might still be a long line but should allow you to sleep a little longer Thursday morning, if you wish.

--Joe