[FSPA] Pinburgh & ReplayFX

Jake Peterson polishhillpgh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 15:19:37 EDT 2017

Great job all! I made it to A but the leaders of the pack ran away with it
by dinner on Friday. At that point I began to aggressively put in entries
for having the most fun at Pinburgh... and I think I was the top qualifier
for that but things got a little hazy toward the end there. Guess I was in
the zone ;-)

Not bad since I haven't played a competitive game of pinball in months.
Thanks for all the good times gang!