[FSPA] VUK AC Update

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 23:19:43 EDT 2017

Scott N just sent me a message (proactively! he is the best) that the AC in
the front of the building is definitely not happening. It should be fixed
next week and Scott’s having a window unit installed for a little extra
cooling power.

But that leaves us with tomorrow. Tim has offered to bring in a portable AC
unit and we’ll see how that works, but if it’s really bad and people are
having a hard time we might decide to go with a liberal leave policy…
non-penalizing preplays and post-plays could be a possibility.

This does not mean we will be doing these for sure, but they are on the
table. We’ll monitor the situation throughout the day and send out updates,
so watch your inbox.

Rob