[FSPA] VUK AC Update

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 23:46:50 EDT 2017

Be there early to get those game picks in at the coolest machines!

Also, depending on the prevailing weather patterns in the building, we may
DQ games in the Hot Zone. Or we may end up playing all four games on
Aerosmith. We’ll evaluate things and try to make decisions to keep everyone
as comfortable as possible.