[FSPA] Off topic: Free Elliptical available to anyone that wants it

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Sun Jun 11 08:21:41 EDT 2017

Figured instead of trying to sell this thing on Craigslist, I'd rather just
give it away to any fellow pinballer that wants it.

I have an elliptical, Pro-Form 600 E model.  Works well but could use some
minor adjustment and lubrication.  Put in new batteries to ensure it works
and it does.  Has many modes, heart beat sensor, etc.

So if anyone wants to get healthier and has a truck to pick it up, you're
welcome to it.  It is fully assembled, not sure how to disassemble but sure
we could figure it out if needed.

Email me directly at pinball at kevinsplanet.com, or call me at 703-582-3703.
I'll be home all day today (Sunday) June 11th if you want to come pick it
up.

Thanks,

Kevin