[FSPA] VUK AC Update

timpet2 at verizon.net timpet2 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 11 13:47:39 EDT 2017

I just dropped off my portable AC if it is needed. I did not set it up because the HVAC guy is working on fixing the central air.
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone
------ Original message------From: Rob Wintler-Cox via FSPA Date: Sun, Jun 11, 2017 1:36 PMTo: fspa;Cc: Rob Wintler-Cox;Subject:Re: [FSPA] VUK AC Update
Scott just texted me and says that the AC is fully working! We'll see how that helps things...