[FSPA] loop passing?

Wei-Hwa Huang onigame at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 15:02:52 EDT 2017

T2 and T3 don't have left orbit shot; a shot to what looks like the
left orbit (the "command center") actually sends the ball to a saucer,
which drops it into the pop bumpers.

Orbit passing on those machines are kind of silly any way.  If you
have the ball on the left flipper and want to get it to the right
flipper, why not just shoot the right ramp?  The only reason I could
imagine you not wanting to do that is because you're one shot away
from Payback Time and don't want to start it for some reason -- maybe
because you want to stack it with multiball?  But in that case, you
could just backhand the lock shot...

Wei-Hwa Huang, onigame at gmail.com