[FSPA] Preplays from Last Week

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 18:54:29 EDT 2017

Officially, Section 9 says this:

"Prior to game selection at each league meet, all submitted preplay scores
will be made public."

I believe that's intentionally vague to cover different situations.
Practically speaking, the only problem arises if preplay scores suddenly
materialize after machine selections have been made, which has happened
before (more than once, I'd wager).  The SLO has no obligation to provide
preplay scores to players, though in practice a printout is often provided
to make life easier.

       --- Dave

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 6:40 PM, Joe Kosack via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org>
wrote:

> No.  The rule is that they are given to an SLO and made public.
>

> You can see them here:  http://fspa.league.papa.org/preplays?leagueId=11
>

> I'm sure we can work in a direct link from the fspazone.org page down the
> road.  We just lost it for now with the site redesign.
>

> Joe K.
>
> FSPA: Red Zone Grill Summer 2017: Preplay Sheet
> <http://fspa.league.papa.org/preplays?leagueId=11>
> fspa.league.papa.org
> Date Player Set Embryon GhostBusters IronMan Metallica Monster Bash
> Stargate---Ben Newman : 1 : 146,867,250: 5,150,970: 18,778,770: 9,910,350:
> 158,797,840---Caroline ...

"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."