[FSPA] Reminder: VUK league on July 2nd

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 11:03:00 EDT 2017

Just a reminder that even though this is a holiday weekend, we will be
having our regular league meet on July 2nd — the day America formally
declared independence, just for the record. ^_^

If you are not going to be around, make sure to get those preplays in early
and often! VÜK is open from 5-11pm today, and they open at noon on Friday,
Saturday, & Sunday.

And if you’re a Calendar Girl or Guy, don’t forget that you can now add all
the FSPA league calendars to your app of choice… just head over to the FSPA
web site (http://www.fspazone.org/), select the appropriate league from the
Leagues menu, and scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the
subscribe link.