[FSPA] Testing the waters for possible PINCADE in Herndon

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Wed May 31 17:05:27 EDT 2017

Interesting, and yeah, its easy to open a store selling trinkets, some of the "special" other stuff is a nitemare, and no garauntees with permitting, etc.  Very risky with lots of time and money, hard to pull off ...all just in the hopes of breaking even ...not worth it unless u are out in a super, and i mean super low rent district..  And if it isn't in a semi convenient location with people feeling safe, etc, it doesn't work well.  Btw, i have had, and still have several Moose Lodges, Elk, and American Legions, they often change their mind every time a new board member comes in and has a "new" idea, which lasts until the members don't like it or another board member comes in, with no regard to your investment and time and effort.