[FSPA] Testing the waters for possible PINCADE in Herndon

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Wed May 31 19:25:32 EDT 2017

I've always thought a hybrid would be ideal....  Have a small monthly membership to keep that legal specification and have a certain amount of steady income but still also have coin drop.....  Having a membership makes you want to use it more which would hopefully produce more coin drop while also helping prevent people hogging a free play machine like you see set magfest.

I personally couldn't see myself spending $30 a month to be a member but i could see myself spending $8 a month to be a member while dropping $30+ coin drops most months in addition to the $8..... It may not make sense logically but it's more than likely exactly what I would do.