[FSPA] New Pinball Location (Baltimore)

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 11:49:46 EDT 2017

Pretty sure the bar isn't using the FSPA league schedule as their criteria
for not wanting an FSPA league there. :)

I had another thought.  Maybe they want to encourage a "non-standard"
league whatever that may be.  Maybe the FSPA is perceived as too well
established and/or inflexible with all those rules and such so they think
it's not the right fit.  Now I'm curious.

And yeah, this is the FSPA list but more location pinball is better.